Airtable is seeking a world class Payroll Administrator to own and execute end-to-end payroll processes. You will lead Airtable’s payroll functions, work closely with the Finance & Accounting and HR teams playing a key role in computing and processing payrolls. You will ensure our payroll expenses and taxes are paid accurately and on a timely basis.
What you'll do
- You will prepare and process full cycle multi-state payroll, including time sheets, bonus payments, commission payments, and more.
- You will support employee related payroll questions and inquiries.
- You will work closely with HR to manage payroll systems to ensure accurate data, including the set up of employee records, validate employees’ changes, and review submissions of approved timesheets in the payroll system.
- You will ensure all payroll related tax filings are done timely and accurately, including the set-up of new accounts with various federal and state and local agencies as well as in the international countries as we grow; Work with tax agencies and payroll service providers to resolve tax issues.
- You will ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations - monitoring state, city, and local registrations for payroll taxes.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience of full-cycle, multi-state and international payroll experience at a rapidly growing and a fast paced company.
- You have a strong knowledge of payroll, including gross-to-net calculation, disposable earnings for garnishments, payroll tax regulations, pre/post tax benefit deductions, fringe benefits, equity, and their impact to net pay.
- You understand federal and state regulations related to salaries, wages, taxes, benefits, and other payroll related matters.
- You are able to handle sensitive data with integrity, confidentiality, and the utmost discretion.
- You have excellent analytical and problem resolution skills, and have superior attention to detail.
- You have effective verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- You work proactively to maintain current knowledge of pay practices and regulations.
- ADP experience is a must, Workday Payroll experience and prior system implementation is a huge plus.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!