At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. As part of the GTM Strategy & Operations team, you’ll be responsible for delivering customer-focused analyses and data-led recommendations, surfacing strategic insights on customer behavior, and developing and maintaining reports and data tools / processes that scale.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps now.
What you'll do
- Identify, analyze, and interpret customer data sets to surface insights and recommendations that influence decision makers in collaboration with Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Partner closely with the broader Customer Engagement team to understand their data needs, help them make data-driven business decisions and influence strategy
- Integrate data from disparate sources and surface key customer facing metrics through effective, clean, and user-friendly automated dashboards and reports
- Design, execute and maintain self-service reports and dashboards that provide key insights
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and extract valuable insights to be actioned by business executives and stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional business partners including Rev-ops, Biz Tech, and Data Science to establish clean data structures and ensure data consistency between customer-facing teams and internal teams
- Identify gaps and opportunities for existing data sources and inform key decisions on tooling needed for best-in-class data reporting, partnering with systems to implement tooling
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of total work experience, with at least 1 year of experience in GTM Analytics, Data Science, Rev-Ops or a data-driven role
- You have a familiarity with and passion for effectively leveraging data to driving positive company outcomes
- You have experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries
- You have experience with Data Visualization tools and creating dashboards from scratch
- Your data visualization is effective and aesthetically clean for the end-user, communicating the insights very clearly
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!