Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Airtable “creators” build applications that are used by thousands of their colleagues to run repeatable processes and collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As a founding member of the People Analytics team you will be responsible for building scalable data foundations, delivering insights and solutions to the business and helping to create and implement the people analytics roadmap from infrastructure to advanced analytics.
What you'll do
- Co-create the data foundations with the goal of delivering high quality and speedy talent insights to the business.
- Partner closely with the Head of People Analytics and HR Technology to discover, design and execute a holistic HR data strategy, processes, and flows, ranging from understanding of the technology stack, data acquisition, integration, standardization, and reporting.
- Discover, design, and implement a potential scalable technology solution for People Analytics.
- Deliver Insights and Solutions to the business by engaging with the business to asses their talent-specific needs, translating data from multiple sources to actionable insights and recommendations and provide meaningful data visualizations and insights both short-term and long-term through self-service/scalable solutions.
- Help create and implement the 1-3 year People Analytics journey roadmap, from infrastructure/reporting, insights, and advanced predictive/prescriptive analytics
Who you are
- 6+ years of experience in People Analytics or related analytical field
- BA/BS in a technical field with focus on data analysis (e.g., computer science, engineering, math, statistics, or social sciences), or equivalent work experience. MA degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge managing, modeling, and analyzing data using SQL/relational databases
- Experience building reports, self-service dashboards, and visualizations using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Statistical knowledge preferred, including past experience with statistical softwares (e.g., R, Python)
- Experience with data management, ETL processes, and data warehouse skills
- Experience in engaging with the business to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience communicating analytical findings to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Executes quickly, possesses systems thinking
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse (or other ATS), Workday, and surveys
- Knowledge of HR and/or fast-paced tech company
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!