At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Airtable’s Implementation Specialists build tailored solutions for Enterprise clients that reduce their time to value, increase their product sophistication, and set them up for long-term success with our platform.
As a member of our Professional Services organization, you’ll partner closely with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to scope, manage and deliver client implementations. You’ll work with our clients to deeply understand their requirements, visually map complex processes, and build and workshop custom solutions that allow them to quickly onboard their teams to Airtable’s platform. As an early member of our Professional Services Team, you’ll also play a key role in shaping key processes and organizational structure as we scale.
What you'll do
- Manage client discovery to understand key business goals and workflows, translating those into clear and comprehensive project plans that reduce customer time to value
- Serve as primary point of contact through a new project implementation, managing project scope, risks and client expectations throughout the process
- Configure our product and platform to support each client’s requirements, educating creators on Airtable best practices
- Create documentation to support solution development and train customers on their new workflows
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time and in-scope solution delivery
- Surface trends and patterns across implementations, identifying best practices and creating resources for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insights from customer implementations that help shape Airtable’s product roadmap
Who you are
- You are an avid Airtable user with deep product experience; you grasp the fundamental principles of database design
- You are detail-oriented and passionate about creating unique solutions to complex business problems
- You have a keen understanding of business workflows and are comfortable using process mapping tools such as LucidChart and Visio
- You have 3-4 years of experience in a professional services or consulting role, bonus if it’s as an Implementation Specialist or Implementation Manager in the software space
- You have excellent project management and communication skills, and are confident prioritizing across concurrent and time-sensitive projects and priorities
- You’re able to distill complex or technical concepts and communicate them clearly to a broad range of business and technical stakeholders
- You are results-oriented and maintain a high quality of work. You have a track record of creating impact for your customers with a keen attention to detail
- You’re excited to create and shape new processes and workflows as part of a new and fast-growing team
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.