At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Business Technology team at Airtable is responsible for building scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, and helping Airtable achieve its objectives and goals. As part of our Business Technology team, you will be a thought partner for the marketing team, build a technology roadmap and execute against the plan.
What you'll do
- Develop a Marketing Technology Platform strategy combining best-in-market platforms, applications and tools.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Marketing teams for the technology initiatives in assessing, selecting, implementing to build the marketing technology stack.
- Partner with stakeholders across marketing, data and insights team to build marketing technology roadmap and ensure that projects are delivered against the roadmap with highest quality
- Own all aspects of marketing automation platform from gathering requirements, implementation, testing and rollout of the new features to production
- Be a strategic problem solver with ability to move quickly and effectively on high impact initiatives
Who you are
- 8+ years of technology experience
- 6+ years of experience building and managing marketing technology stack
- Hands on experience implementing and managing marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Iterable etc), customer data platform
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.