Airtable's mission is to empower human creativity by unlocking the power of software creation for everyone. Attracting and retaining a remarkable team of individuals is a top-level company priority as we execute on this vision, and the People team is hiring a Compensation Manager to play an instrumental role in formulating our compensation strategy.
The ideal candidate will bring a creative perspective and be excited about building out our compensation philosophy. You will be passionate about building unique and flexible programs that motivate our Airtablets and continue to make this a great place to work.
What you'll do
- Partner with a cross-functional team in the creation and brainstorming of our compensation practices
- Ability and experience in leveling jobs, completing salary surveys, analyzing market data and proposing sound recommendations to recruiters and hiring managers while adhering to company compensation practices and philosophies
- Resolve day-to-day concerns or issues by supporting managers, employees and recruiting team in responding to compensation related inquiries and requests for information
- Assist in the research and analysis of projects as assigned
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, Compensation or related business experience, preferably in the technology space.
- You’re experienced at leveling jobs, analyzing market data, and proposing sound recommendations to recruiters and hiring managers
- You have excellent analytical, consulting and influencing skills, with a track record of identifying issues and formulating solutions
- You’re able to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization — both verbally and in writing
- You are incredibly organized, intellectually curious, and can effectively manage multiple priorities. We are a small team and there is a lot to do!
- Nice to have: HRIS Systems Knowledge and experience is a big plus
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.