Location: Hybrid working with frequents visits to London office.
Knowledge Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and promoting Agilisys and its customers’ knowledge assets within a ServiceNow platform which operates within an ITIL environment.
The role entails working both internally and externally with key business and client stakeholders promoting the capabilities and benefits of Knowledge Management. In addition, managing how information is disseminated to each area in a smooth and systematic process.
The primary objective of the Knowledge Manager is to ensure DX Services are at the forefront of providing market leading digital services and solutions underpinned by robust service management processes and relevant knowledge content.
- Responsible for leading, developing, delivering, and maintaining the Knowledge Management strategy for Agilisys.
- Responsible for defining and managing knowledge articles within the ServiceNow platform. Ensuring the articles remain current and relevant to the supporting service.
- Responsible for leading and creating joint activities with knowledge management resources and stakeholders through workshops, meetings, training sessions, strengthening connections to aid information exchange.
- Responsible for delivering a standardised and optimised process for Knowledge article requirements tracking and implementation, together with associated reporting metrics.
- Ensure and manage Continual Improvement activities on the Knowledge Management Process to ensure they are working in the most efficient and effective manner possible utilising the tools and metrics available.
- Ensure the Knowledge requirements and demands of Key stakeholders and Ecosystem are met in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for interfacing directly across all established Management areas, Service management and technical management practices within the ITIL framework.
- Ensure any related Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met across all serviceable client contracts. This is to include and produce any reporting metrics required that demonstrate compliance or non-compliance with Knowledge management processes.
- Responsible for raising any potential risks to SLA/KPI delivery to services to the appropriate service managers to ensure they are mitigated.
- Responsible for developing and delivering appropriate training that both educates, informs, and provides a practical approach to Knowledge Management.
- Responsible for supporting annual audit processes, such as ISO2000/18, ISO27001, ISO9001.
- Ensuring mandatory training for knowledge champions, and Annual reviews are completed for Self and Team.
- Ensure DX relevant Quality Policy Framework is maintained. Periodic must be undertaken to ensure compliance is met against policy.
- Develop, foster, and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal/external stakeholders of the business, such as Service Desk, Service Management, Service Delivery Managers, and others
- Communicate, influence, persuade, negotiate, and collaborate with other Service Management professionals using experience, appropriate techniques, and media, applying sensitivity where required.
- Ensure that business systems and other resources provided are utilised effectively, that centralised and shared records are kept updated, and develop automated processes using the ServiceNow ITSM toolset and other business systems provided.
- Periodically horizon scan and highlight developments or new processes that may bring benefit to the business and our customers, present, influence and persuade others of the various merits of new developments.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge Manager will demonstrate strong stakeholder management and communication skills, with a proven track record of delivering similar services.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, customer-centric, and innovative environment is essential.
- The Knowledge Manager will have a solid technical understanding of and proven hands-on experience with ServiceNow Knowledge Management or other similar tools and processes.
Key skills and knowledge must include:
- Proven experience of bridging the gap between the technical teams and customers/business teams to increase knowledge management capabilities.
- Strong understanding and ability to translate technical documentation into user friendly knowledge articles that are appropriate for the intended audience.
- Experience working with projects/change to identify and deliver appropriate materials to support the implementation of new technology and ensure Knowledge is relevant and available to all stakeholders and partners.
- Effective experience managing and optimising the Knowledge Management Process and ensuring it meets future needs.
- Experience developing a knowledge management best practice database to ensure articles are current, simple, easy to access and use and can be easily maintained in-line with organisational needs.
- Effective cross-team operating practices by managing and leading teams using best practice management techniques.
- Strong stakeholder and client engagement skills including expert knowledge of delivering IT services to local government and private customers.
- Ability to effectively explain complex technical solutions in simple terms and concepts which is accessible but relevant to a wide audience.
- Proven experience of understanding knowledge management in a multi-client organisation to ensure consistency of management processes and standards.