Agilisys is hiring a Commercial Manager to join our Commercial team.
In this role you can expect to support our Managed Services (MS) and Digital Transformation Divisions (DTD) These divisions provides expertise in the delivery and implementation of services as well as changes as related to IT systems for public services.
These include Cloud migration programmes, implementation of cloud-based software and the implementation of business process systems including Data, Finance & Operations, RPA and CXM.
Project sizes vary to include small discovery projects through to large systems implementation projects. The nature of contracts also varies from time and materials consulting arrangements through to fixed price output-based contracts.
The DTD’s route to market is through competitive tender and framework and direct award to some private sector organisations.
You will work alongside talented experts across the business including senior management, finance, bid management and operations.
How will you spend you days?
-Operations – Risk and Opportunity Management
- Understanding the operational performance of Agilisys and the client on projects. Identifying risks and opportunities arising and working with the project managers to ensure practical negotiations to keep projects on track.
- You will work with bid managers on structuring bids to develop compelling propositions with sensible risk profiles.
- Working with DTD management in the identification and resolution of business system needs particularly with new products such as cloud infrastructure reselling arrangements which have complex legal, commercial and financial arrangements.
- Assisting DTD management with strategy
- Engaging with sales leads and researching price points to advise DTD management on product strategies.
-Working Capital Management
- Working with the Divisional FD through the bid and delivery phases of projects to manage the working capital demands of the business.
Dealing with subcontractors used by the division.
How will you stand out?
- You will have experience of financial and commercial management of large ICT contracts including calculation of business cases, cost models, negotiating terms and drafting of agreements and contract changes.
- Good knowledge of ICT the commercial elements of ICT services and projects.
- Good understanding of project delivery methodology
- Good common sense.
- The ability to identify risks and opportunities
- Good communication skills with the ability to be assertive whilst maintaining relationships
- Good report writing skills
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavour to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some significant progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to strengthen our culture of inclusion further and diversify our workforce.