The Agilisys Cloud Practice is growing rapidly and sits at the heart of how Agilisys is seeking to become the “Technology Partner of Choice for the UK Public Sector.” We are looking for an individual that advocates for Agilisys’ cloud services with clients, and who embodies the core Agilisys values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation and Passion.
The Cloud Programme Manager is an important role that will ensure the technical and commercial delivery of projects and programmes for our customers. You will be working alongside a competent and dedicated team utilising our Cloud Delivery Framework and best practices to fulfil the requirements of our customers.
This is a full-time role, and will require some travel, however, we are flexible with location such as home-based for the right candidate.
How will you spend your days?
You, as the Cloud Programme Manager, will have responsibility for the identification, planning and coordination of a set of related Cloud projects within a programme of business change, to lead their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies. You will maintain a strategic view over the set of cloud projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change, by achieving a vision of the outcome of the programme.
As a senior role within our Cloud Transition and Transformation team, the key responsibilities are:
- Supporting and encouraging Diversity and Inclusion within your area of responsibility and the wider organisation
- Organizing programmes and activities in accordance with scope of the contracted programme of change.
- Conceive and develop new programmes and budgetary funding estimations or proposals to support the strategic direction of a potential customer or as part of a consultancy-based assignment.
- Develop, report on, and have P&L responsibility for a budget and operating plan for the programme.
- Manage a team of cloud project managers with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Meet with and manage stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project and programme issues and decisions on the professional services and solutions being provided.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of programme status both outward to the customer and into Agilisys throughout its life cycle.
- Building relevant cloud solutions, including technology and professional services for our customers
- Participate in business development initiatives and marketing strategies including engagement with partner organisations
- Delivery of delegated EBITDA targets to identifying and closing new business, growing pipeline, with responsibility to convert pipeline into contracted opportunities, and able to on-sell into other propositions within Agilisys.
- Managing a senior relationship with a client and/or manages relationships effectively across several clients. Responsible for client project assurance across a programme.
How to stand out?
You will have an established track record, with at least 3 years of delivering complex programmes and projects with budgets between £500k and £1.5m, within the IT infrastructure sector, defining methodologies, standard artefacts and preferably, delivering to enterprise scale clients.
In addition, at least 3 years of experience working with cloud technologies is key, you will hold at least one appropriate MSP, PRINCE2 or PMI practitioner certification.
Ideally, you will also have experience of working within or with the UK public sector and will have contributed to responding to a programme opportunity through an OJEU or framework process. Where public sector experience is not in place, ideally, you will have played a similar role responding to a formal procurement process to an organisation of at least 3,000 staff in size.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London, Hammersmith being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership