Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
The Quality Platform team, consisting of Quality Engineers, Release Management, QE DevOps and the Automation and Tools, is entrusted with being the last bastion of scrutiny before we release our products to our clients. Our discerning eyes, prophetic foresight, and attention to detail helps to ensure we release a high-quality software platform.
We’re looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals to assist us in delivering industry-leading software to the financial community. You’ll help validate specifications, test new features before they are released, and verify fixes to issues found within the Addepar product. Experience in test automation and financial market experience is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Test multiple projects/application components simultaneously, of both existing and new product features
- Assist in writing automated test scripts using test frameworks
- Ensure timely and high-quality releases of Addepar products to our clients
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to validate product features and capabilities
- Work closely with the engineering teams to identify and resolve reported issues within the Addepar product
- Test planning and documentation of testing for new feature development
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar discipline
- 2+ years of Quality Engineering/Quality Assurance experience
- Tenacity in identifying underlying root causes
- Proven ability to investigate on technical issues with developers
- Must be able to successfully multitask
- Strong understanding and application of standard methodologies in Software Quality Engineering
- Experience with SQL/MySQL is a must
- Experience in writing automated tests is a plus
- Specific experience in or knowledge of financial data systems a plus
- Knowledge of API testing desired
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.