Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Are you the subject matter expert in Corporate Actions/Pricing? Benchmarks? Fixed Income? Reference Data? We are currently seeking a Market Data Specialist to join our Market Data team! Our team is responsible for providing comprehensive, timely, and high quality market and reference data to Addepar’s platform. We are responsible for both the long term strategic positioning of vendor content and day-to-day operations. We are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our clients, our industry and use this knowledge to improve the data used by our clients.
Do you enjoy the ability to work and build your career in an exciting, fast-growing environment? If so, you’ll fit in with our open and inclusive culture that is disrupting the wealth management and financial services industry.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Product Development to source and add financial content to the Addepar ecosystem. Collaborate with Engineering to bring your content vision into reality. You will increase Addepar’s value proposition by increasing the breadth and depth of Addepar’s market data offerings.
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for quality and process improvement in the market data pipeline and security reference data workflows
- Develop content strategy by reviewing usage data, gathering feedback from internal and external clients, and keeping up with industry trends
- Answer client inquiries regarding benchmarks, FX rates, general security reference data, and other financial content. You are the subject matter expert on market data content at Addepar
- Partner with third-party service providers on enhancing new and existing content products
Who You Are
- You have at least three years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets and functional knowledge of a wide range of asset classes.
- You have expertise with one of the following areas: European financial market, fixed income, corporate actions, symbology & reference data
- You have experience working with common financial market data sources such as Bloomberg, Refinitive, FactSet, S&P, etc.
- You have experience with delivery of content, ETL process, feeds and APIs
- You are detail oriented and are proactive in documentation of best practices and workflows.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with third-party service providers as well as internal stakeholders
- You have a proven track record of effective problem solving abilities, self-motivation to take on responsibility, and a strong team-player mentality
- You are resilient and can thrive in ambiguity in a startup environment
- Knowledge of statistics, databases, and experience with data analysis are a plus, but not required.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.