Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
As a leader in Sales Enablement, you will own Sales and Account Management needs and develop and deliver learning opportunities through educational content and coordinated enablement programs. We're looking for someone who is creative, organized, and sales-focused with a strong technical proficiency and has a burning passion for best-in-class education. At Addepar, you will be empowered to lead the success of newly hired teammates while crafting and implementing ongoing sales education and GTM strategy. Preferred backgrounds include Sales, Sales Enablement, Customer Education or Instructional Design, or other fields combining learning, content creation to generate guided programs for onboarding, training and sales acceleration.
What You'll Do
- Define the business requirements across GTM functions to develop impactful enablement solutions aligned with company objectives
- Develop, independently, or together with outsourced vendors, learning content for our global teams to support enablement at scale
- Work primarily with Sales and Account Management while coordinating closely with Marketing, Services, and Support teams to build a high impact sales onboarding and continuing education program
- Design, build and implement the highest value content and training for Sales
- Review recorded calls from both closed won and closed lost opportunities to ensure accurate material is used and implement training and enforcement to increase win rates
- Lead the strategy, content, and training for a new Partner Portal
- Drive cross-team collaboration to deploy Showpad for handling content delivery throughout the sales life cycle
- Review GTM content and ensure accuracy and relevance from a Sales perspective
- Implement new hire and ongoing certifications for new product launches
Who You Are
- A minimum 5-7+ years in an L&D, Sales, or Sales Enablement organization
- Must be self-motivated and keen to build and develop your own career through constant learning
- Ability to design and deliver educational programs designed to onboard new customers and drive adoption/usage.
- Experience in advising leaders and team members, with experience establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- A strategic problem solver, an architect to design the blueprints that lead to the end result
- Recent experience with LMS tools such as Workramp, Lessonly, or similar platforms required
- Experience with Revenue Intelligence platforms such as Gong or Chorus is preferred
- Experience hosting large corporate events or public speaking events is preferred
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.