Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Server Team Leader who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Server Team Leader to join our Hertzelia office and growing Management team, developing new features and capabilities of Acronis Cyber security products.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leading the design and development of some of our core products, Cloud services and web applications end to end, with high-quality standards
- Taking part in developing the world’s leading ecosystem-security solution
- Leading a large team of engineers - mentoring the people, creating individual growth path, define team milestones
- Leading the team in agile methods, and quickly adapting to changes while adhering to the roadmap
- Help to form great engineering culture
- You will work closely with Engineering, Product Management, Technical Support Engineering, from inception to end product
- Leading technical innovation to push the entire R&D department forward
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience with Java/.NET/C++/Golang
- 3+ years as Team leader of medium sized team
- Experience with developing and deploying in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure and private cloud)
- Hands-on experience with DBs - MySql/ElasticSearch/Redis/Mongo and others
- Experience in distributed systems and container solutions and Microservices architecture over K8S/OpenShift – advantage
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with GoLang
- Experience with software security
- Angular 7+ or Vue js
- Experienced Scrum Master and servant leader
- Experience with software security
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.