Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Infrastructure Senior Expert Support Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Infrastructure Senior Expert Support Engineer who will function as the main support technical expert in specific Company’s products or services. Be the person responsible for resolving the customers’ technical incidents using your own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments. Craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the customers to their complete satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the Company’s customers involving various software, networking and hardware environments.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers able to thrive in the ever-changing work environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc). Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support client requests effectively.
- Interact with various departments to analyze and resolve problems;
- Provide technical advice to junior staff members and review technical results, evaluations and analyses. Provide for the development of junior staff within the work group through mentoring and technical guidance.
- Develop documentation regarding installation, upgrades, support, and compatibility issues.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Linux/UNIX expertise (application and configuration management; CLI power user; RHCSA/LFCS as baseline; RHCE/LFCE is a plus)
- Windows Server expertise (knowledge in gathering and analyzing various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer)
- Business applications expertise (administrator experience with one or more of the following: Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, HTTP servers)
- Network expertise (knowledge in Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and troubleshooting network services like DHCP, DNS, VPN; network routing and switching management; CCNA/JNCIA as baseline)
- Virtualization expertise would be considered as an advantage (knowledge in deploying and managing various enterprise-grade hypervisors: VMware ESXi/Microsoft Hyper-V/KVM/Virtuozzo/Openstack)
- Good communication skills and customer focus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.