Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Software Support Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Cloud Software Support Specialist you will be responsible for supporting MSPs, partners and customers of Acronis, and resolving Acronis Cyber Platform technical incidents with the help of available resources (Knowledge base, public and internal documentation), your own expertise and cooperation with colleagues within Support organization. You will craft solutions and deliver initial product setup, perform initial issue troubleshooting, escalate issues to the next Support level, communicate with MSPs to their complete satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Answer how-to questions and customer care requests related to Acronis Cyber Platform
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the MSPs involving Acronis products
- Perform technical analysis of a technical issue and define an action plan for fixing it
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners
- Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support partners’ requests effectively
- Interact with various departments (Experts, Partner Success, Analysts) to analyze and resolve problems
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- 1 or more years of work experience in a similar role (preferably in Hosting tech support or Managed Service Provider business)
- Good communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Hands-on experience administering Windows Server (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – as a strong plus
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) – as a strong plus
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers) – as a strong plus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for complex cross-platform issues
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.