Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a FP&A Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Our growing FP&A team is looking for an energetic person who will join us as FP&A Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be a part of FP&A team responsible for providing high quality support to senior management in Technology department (R&D, CTO, IT and others) with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial and strategic decisions
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for support the senior FP&A Manager in running budgeting and forecasting for Tech department, variance analysis and other ad-hoc reporting.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide FP&A finance support and be the business partner for senior leadership in Tech department and day-to-day interaction with them
- Work with senior management in Tech department to build their annual\quarter budgets and forecasts and support the Senior FP&A Manager in managing the forecasting and planning process for different countries and cost-centers
- Actively engaged in the monthly management reporting, analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Provide detailed variance analysis - identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization
- Design and implement insightful reporting to drive better visibility for opportunities
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made
- Process improvement - drive excellence and transform existing FP&A processes (e.g. via automation, simplification, centralization, standardization) to better address business needs and to create scalability
- Maintenance and support of Adaptive Planning model
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and analysis
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Economics, or any related field ideally with a focus on Management Control/Finance/Accounting
- 4+ year of experience in finance, accounting or a related area
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Advanced Excel, Power Point, financial modelling and reporting skills required
- Excellent communication skills, team player, trustworthy, flexible, solution-oriented, entrepreneurial, highly committed
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in working within a matrix organization, IT and \ or in an international environment - is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance of Adaptive Planning model – is a plus
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Upper-intermediate (better fluent) English, both written and spoken
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.