Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Frontend Developer to join our Device Lock team.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Development of new features and support current ones
- Writing Unit-tests for developed code
- Code documentation
- Follow unified code style guide and team processes
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework and Vue.js ecosystem like Vuex and Vue
- CLI tools
- Knowledge of modern front-end development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- Git flow basics
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English