As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
The role of the Global-Local Web Project Manager is focused on driving the global web initiatives to regional website locales and regional specific websites and being alert to the needs of regional markets.
Main goal: to make sure all the global web deliveries being rolled out in a timely manner to the regional locales and aligned with the actual business needs of the regions.
Working in cooperation with the teams of: Regional Marketing, Localization, Sales, Design, Web Development, QA etc
The portrait of a successful Acronis web project manager for us looks the following:
• PM is attentive to the requests from the business stakeholders and capable of suggesting the best solution time and quality wise
• PM is manage projects’ timeline, defines the scope and needed resources
• PM is working closely with the internal teams to understand the business needs as well as website user’s needs
• PM knows how to manage and prevent possible project risks and shifts properly communicating such to a Team Lead and stakeholders
• PM is good at tracking both: tasks in execution (not losing track of overall timelines) as well as projects’ delivery results
• Dig into very specific requests coming from the stakeholders of local Acronis markets
• Be able to find non-standard solutions with a perfect fit for the regional market
• Collect requirements, plan, coordinate and drive execution of web projects focused on the roll-outs to regional locales
• Closely cooperate with localization team and
• Manage the review process of localized web pages with regional marketing & content teams
• Track key metrics across all regions to ensure the project is efficient (A\b tests, Web analytics)
• Be well-organized and very much details-oriented
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Understanding of web development, web design and UX principles
• 3+ years as a project manager in a technology company (web studio, startup, etc)
• Proven record of web projects completed
• Strong English language skills
• Strong accountability and drive for results
• Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things
• Ability to work well without supervision, in a stressful environment, with strict deadlines, shifting priorities and rapid change
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.