Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Server Development Engineer to join our server development team based in Israel, which develops frontend, backend and database solutions in a varied software environment while using advanced technologies. The Senior Server Development Engineer will be responsible for developing new features in our Protection and EDR platforms. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer interested in developing endpoint security solutions in a highly collaborative team.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
• Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
• Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
• Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
• Participate in building of automated testing framework
• REST API testing of deployment and configuration
• Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
• Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python (Java acceptable if willing to learn Python) for complex applications and object-oriented programming
• 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience in tests automation development
• Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
• Strong Linux user
• Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
• Familiar with Virtualization systems
• CI/CD systems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Written and spoken English enough to communicate effectively with colleagues
can be a plus:
• Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git, Jenkins
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.