As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Maintenance Team is responsible for operating, developing, improving, development of Cloud and On-Premise Enterprise products.
In Maintenance Team, you will be working on various challenging issues from various fields.
We provide a wide range of interesting fields of work such as Cloud, Windows Kernel, Linux Kernel, Business logic, C++ Web development, Python and Golang, Cloud.
You will be cooperating with your colleagues all around the world: Bulgaria, Singapore, USA.
- Development and post-deploy improvement of cross-platform Cloud and On-Premise Backup solution, used by millions of users
- Perform code reviews
- Debug and integrate code
- Investigate Cloud production issues on Development level
- Troubleshoot issues in various enterprise environments
- Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ expertise in using С++ to build and debug highly-scalable applications
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g. Xcode, LLDB, GDB, WinDbg)
- Strong troubleshooting skills (e.g. troubleshooting memory leaks, performance problems, bugfixing etc)
- Knowledge in any one of the Platforms such as Windows and related development technologies with hands-on experience
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, TCP/IP protocol, IPC mechanisms)
Would be a plus:
- Basic experience with Python and Golang
- Experience with using API of Microsoft products such Exchange and SQL Server will be helpful
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company