As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Director of Digital Design to take ownership of all digital communication design in the company. This person will be working on growing and improving our website, online sales and promotions, internal and external portals and other digital channels.
The Director of Digital Design should combine the two main components:
1. A Manager who can plan the work, inspire the team, and build the design processes.
2. An Art Director, who has a modern vision of digital design and also knows UX principles.
- Collaborate with designers, lead and mentor them
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver web projects on time
- Work together with the team on Company’s website design, landing pages, special projects, create product visuals — static and motion
- Support the brand design team on web and graphic design, create and supervise web and product guidelines
- Lead in the further development of our visual brand strategy and aesthetic
- Provide a clear channel of communication and coordination between design teams and upper management
- Work out and deliver functional and communicative design
- Partner with freelancers and external studios and get the expertise needed to deliver fresh UX solutions
- Partner with key stakeholders to set goals, plan roadmaps, prioritize work, and coordinate staffing and resources on established planning cycles
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of relevant experience on the same or similar role
- Ability to build unique design solutions which will surprise and delight clients
- Ability to manage and lead other creative staff
- Possess the ability to meet overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced working environment without substituting quality or accuracy
- Understanding of the latest creative trends
- Strategic thinking
- Passionate about design, color concepts, typography, hierarchy, and flow
- Ability to resolve complex communication issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties