As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Developer who will help us build Acronis Global RnD DevOps Platform which is used by hundreds Acronis developers worldwide.
Your primary focus will be design and development of internal Acronis DevOps product (Panopticum) for full Acronis components lifecycle management of our Acronis Cyber Cloud components.
Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that delivers data protection services across the globe with an unprecedented level of ease. With one installation, customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, file sync and share, notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
- Building and maintaining modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment system and tools for Acronis R&D, Acronis Datacenters and Acronis on premise customers around the world
- Design and develop functionality in Acronis internal product (Panopticum) for automation of development/releases and delivery processes for Acronis components
- Automate Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis
- Visualize feature delivery pipeline and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience of building and supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems for commercial software
- 2+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- 1+ year practical experience with Python/Django
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures development/release and delivery processes and best practices
- Fluent English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Jenkins Groovy Pipelines or Argo CD
- Practical Linux administration skills, troubleshooting skills
- Django REST framework
- TypeScript in vue.js
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience with Autotests design
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualization layers (KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with integration with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira)
WE OFFER AFTER RELOCATION:
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties