As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At the intersection of Acronis cyber protection offerings lies a critical partners and customer need to securely manage what we refer to as “workload” (servers, desktops, tablets, virtual machines and mobile phones across the Windows, iOS and Android platforms). This need has been accelerated by organizations’ digital transformations and by the recent shift to remote work and remote learning.
You will drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition and design of the next generation remote endpoint management solution tailored for managed service providers working alongside with talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
- Serve as a program manager / system analyst for a service provider and enterprise product line
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities conducting the communications with product buyers and channel partners
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development.
- Work closely with other Product and Project managers to ensure the scope will be executed.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Perform competitive analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management or System Analyst experience in the technology sector
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: open source, APIs, micro-services, cloud
- Ability to work on user and technical level: understand APIs descriptions, form product requirements based on APIs available
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with enterprise endpoint management systems (SCCM, Intune, etc.), professional service automation (PSA), remote monitoring and management (RMM) systems
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English (written & verbal)