Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us deploy, manage, troubleshoot and improve our services within a team of top-notch engineers. Your focus will be on maximizing systems uptime, building and configuring tools to help the company resolve problems in production faster and prevent them from recurring.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Maintain assigned services to meet SLO
- Develop and improve deployment tools and surrounding automation
- Improve architecture of maintained solution to optimize costs and make it more fault-tolerant
- Respond on incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Document and share knowledge
- 5+ years of experience as a System Administrator/DevOps/SRE engineer
- Strong Linux administration (rpm-based) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in automation development and configuration management (Ansible is a preferred tool)
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering approaches and practices
- Knowledge about principles of CI/CD
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker/Helm will be a plus
- Experience with Jenkins will be a plus
- Good communication skills to be able to work as a part of global team
- Fluent English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.