As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
HR Administration Specialist will act as the first point of contact for all employees in the country for all HR Administration related queries. Duties will include maintaining records, preparing documents, and ensuring employees receive adequate support. As a priority, HR Administration Specialist will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork, relocation support and payroll preparation.
- Coordinates the full circle of relocation process including but not limited to working with the law firm, documents preparation, monitoring of the relocation process
- Coordinates a variety of administrative tasks to ensure compliance with government regulations associated with immigrants
- Provides full support to relocated employees and their families in terms of localization in the country
- Takes responsibility for all activities related to HR Administration, including but not limited to processing of hiring, firing, internal transfers, all types of absence, maintaining personnel records, etc.
- Forms and maintains employee records including data processing in Workday
- Assists payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. all types of absence, sick days and work schedules, etc)
- Localizes as needed per legislation and implements global HR policies and procedures
- Resolves employee questions, concerns and grievances
- Participates in global HR projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ year of experience as an HR Administrator, HR Generalist
- Qualified to degree level in HR, Management or a business-related field
- In-depth knowledge of the employment law and basic knowledge of related disciplines in HR
- Organizational skills and ability to priorities; can work independently under minimal guidance
- Ability to solve complex problems, take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Workday or other HR software
- Experience with relocation matters
- Fluent Romanian and/or Russian
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties