As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
We are looking for a Recruiting Intern to join our Global HR team. The Recruiting Intern will be responsible for helping conduct initial phone screening for active candidates in the interview process. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants more hands-on work experience and wants to learn more about business support, Recruiting/HR.
The position is contractual based for 2 months.
- Coordinate and schedule phone screens with selected candidates in the interview process
- Conduct phone screens by asking preliminary questions and gathering initial feedback on basic requirements and expectations
- Submit feedback and notes from the phone screen in the internal recruiting system (Greenhouse ATS)
- Any other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, reliable, and professional
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Proactive, energetic, and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Discrete and able to handle confidential information
- Able to work within a team setting as well as independently, under minimal supervision
- Fluent English