As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
A Technical Project Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of projects and initiatives, managing workflows and communicating issues and status. As part of the initiatives or projects they lead, the TPM will help investigate technical issues and ideas.
The TPM is the “glue”, bridging technical team feedback to business stakeholders and vice versa. The TPM is highly aware of the business needs and requests and makes sure they are logged and presented appropriately to the technical team(s).
Working in close cooperation with Web Development, Design, QA etc.
- Focused on communication and interaction with web development team
- Leads infrastructural projects and special cross-teams' projects with little guidance, focused on tactical time frames.
- Works closely with web dev team lead to define the best technical solution according to the business needs, gets estimations and builds up the delivery timeline.
- Understands underlying architecture of owned development, and can communicate it to non-technical parties.
- Integrates knowledge of marketing and website product vision and functionality into development efforts to ensure business needs are fulfilled with the technical solution.
- Translates business requirements to the technical requirements
- Documents processes, tools requirements, business requirements, specifications, and able to communicate effectively in person / meeting.
- Teaches other web PMs an business stakeholders about existing concepts, tools, and processes.
Executes A/B tests, collects data and reports the results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years of Project Management experience in IT, software development, or technology focused industry.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, and organizing workflows based on this information.
- Knowledge and experience in A/B/C testing
- Agile methodology & Jira
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties