Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive how we communicate our solution vision and value in the market. You'll work alongside our corporate marketing, sales and product teams.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Becoming an expert in our target market of government agencies, and of our various software solutions for those markets
- Directly authoring product targeting, positioning, messaging, and marketing and sales assets for various products within the Accela portfolio
- Helping driving market analysis, including new market (white space) mapping, sizing, and prioritization
- Creating buyer personas to help define our go-to-market strategies
- Identifying and developing compelling, differentiated sales tools and assets needed for each stage of the funnel and sales cycles
- Working with the corporate marketing team to deliver excellent final materials
- Helping drive new product/solution launches and go-to-market plans
- Creating content to support demand generation efforts, including webinar content, whitepapers, etc.
Expertise you will bring in:
- Demonstrably strong writing and communication skills
- Be data and metrics oriented
- Able to work autonomously and drive projects to completion
- Direct experience with market metrics and analysis
- 5-8 years product marketing or related experience. SaaS B2B environment preferred
- Tech and business savvy thinker who is naturally goal-oriented and curious
- Experience with sales training and tools
- Experience in large enterprise environments is helpful
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.