Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
As an integral member of the Marketing Operations team, the Marketing Automation/Campaigns Specialist will utilize our marketing automation tool, Marketo, to ensure our marketing programs are properly set up and tested, email campaigns are deployed on time, tracked and monitored, and analytics captured and reported on.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, this role will team with our Marketing Automation/Campaigns lead in working with Accela’s Marketing Operations, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales Development teams to ensure quality production and timely execution of our marketing programs.
The ideal candidate should be detailed and quantitatively-oriented, have the ability and desire to “live and breathe” in Marketo daily and possess the ability to adjust in a fast paced, changing environment.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Setup, test, deploy, monitor, track and report on Marketo programs and campaigns for email, webinar, tradeshow, advertising, blog, social media, and website activities.
- Create Marketo emails and landing pages.
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency in email communications.
- Develop Smart Lists as needed for programs.
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations to stakeholders to improve overall conversion rates.
- Create standard and ad hoc Marketo reports as needed for reporting, program planning, and sales support.
- Identify and share insights and suggestions for improvement based on data (i.e. open rates, click-through rates, conversions).
- Assist with Marketo support as required on other Marketing team efforts.
- 1-2 years of marketing automation experience (Marketo preferred)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing automation programs and campaigns
- Self-starter attitude; ability to seize opportunities that make meaningful impact
- Desire to constantly improve on the status quo; see and fix what’s broken without waiting to be assigned to do it.
- Track record of successfully managing and completing multiple concurrent projects with a high level of quality and accuracy and consistently meets deadlines.
- Prior experience successfully working with key stakeholders to define and document business requirements. Analytical thinker who looks for actionable insights.
- Flexibility with shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Experience in marketing to local and state government a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match and stock plans to all employees
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.