About this role:
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
You will play an important role in the continued growth and success of Accela by ensuring Professional Services projects are delivered with the utmost technical integrity and adherence to known best practices. You will be on the front lines with project teams directly influencing how customers conceptualize the Civic Platform and so you operate from the perspective of “How can I apply my technical knowledge to achieve a win-win for the customer and Accela” and “How can we help our customers achieve greater long-term sustainability and business value with our product?”. As the lead technical resource on Accela’s most highly strategic projects, you will also play a key role in evaluating and improving upon best practices to ensure lessons learned are applied to future product development and the delivery of Accela’s packaged solutions.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
• Understand the customer needs and establish the best solutions that address the technical and business requirements
• Drive closure of associated decisions and issues in close collaboration with Project Managers.
• Champion and implement best practices and delivery standards
• Collaborate with project teams, enforce best practices and ensure all solutions deliver a positive user experience
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer and the project team
• Manage customer expectations and drive adoption of the solutions delivered
• Conduct analysis and configuration workshops
• Mentor and guide junior level Consultants.
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
• B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
• A understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
• A good understanding of enterprise application integration, data migration (ETL), business intelligence
• Ability to lead customer facing sessions that result in a clear understanding of the requirements
• Prior experience with the Accela Civic Platform preferred
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.