About the Role:
You will be working as a Test Automation Engineer for Testing Engineering Group part of an Engineering division, focusing on testing core products, develop and maintain test Automation scripts and inline with Agile development process. You will be a Quality Advocate, as a result, you will have exposure to a broader set of problems, understanding customer experience, improving product quality. Opportunity to build test procedures with the latest feasible tools and techniques, establish test automation process to improve testing productivity. Advise on needed infrastructure and testing guidelines. This is a largely cross functional opportunity working with software product, development and support teams, capable of handling tasks to accelerate the testing delivery and to improve the quality for Applications at Accela.
Things you'll be involved with:
- Working on the successful launch and delivery of new, key Accela Product Releases, Engineering Initiatives, alignment for Cloud deployments activities.
- Gaining in depth functional and architectural knowledge of the Accela Application
- Building Automation development, regression and manage automation infrastructure that can span our development delivery models
- Providing clear automation assessments of Accela product qualifications with reliable test results
- Strong Regression Automate the regression test cases that can be executed on demand
- Establishing guidelines for test automation with the team and architecture
- Collaborating with Functional test on adapting testcases for automation needs
- Troubleshoot test automation issues with the developers in the team
- Be able to report on the test automation results and effectiveness
- Understand and build strong CI/CD pipeline activities is a plus
You should have:
- 4+ Years of Testing Experience with at least 3 years of Automation experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Hands on experience in Python/Java based automation development and Robot Framework Automation is a big plus
- Experience in developing and managing Automation using Python, Java, Selenium, Test NG and Robot Framework with Mobile Experience on Appium is a big plus
- Experience of using Jenkins or other CI/CD tools, Git or other SCM tools
- Ability to collaborate closely with clear communication skills
- Experience in working in a SaaS company is a plus with Azure is a bonus
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.