Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
In this role, you’ll get to:
Become a key member of the Accela Revenue Operations team, contributing to the success of the company by creating reporting, providing analysis and developing business insights.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Driving visibility and alignment across sales leadership and executives developing key performance indicators and reporting vs. targets
- Analyzing data from customers, pipeline, bookings and renewals to provide executives with insight into business trends and opportunities
- Creating SFDC dashboards and reports to provide both strategic insights and tactical guidance to management and sales reps
- Developing presentations for executive leadership / board of directors, providing insight into historical performance and forecast outlook
- Contributing to development of annual bookings plan and tracking performance vs. budget
Expertise you will bring in:
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and insights, preferably in high-tech industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Sales and CPQ), MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.