Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and customer service and able to thrive in a fast-moving environment. This position provides the highest level of support to our customers. Expert Services Managers complete highly technical projects for customers within their Accela instance. You will be part of a hardworking team that encourages career growth, collaboration, and work-life balance.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve advanced technical issues, scope, plan, and execute on projects, and provide ongoing best-practice consulting
- Deploys add-on components of the Accela platform
- Creates reports
- Performs other duties as required
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with customers, must be able to present to senior level execs
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Reporting – Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting, PowerBI
- .NET experience - C#, HTML/CSS
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with all Microsoft server operating systems and applications (SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with storage technologies (performance, interconnect, data protection)
- An understanding of user expectations and typical IT policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (Internal and Internet), Network Management Technologies and Group Policy
- Experience with information security, including AV deployment, firewalls, data restore/migration, virus remediation
- Experience with cloud computing – Office 365, Azure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and debugger tools
- Experience leading cross-functional projects across remote locations
- Self-driven, able to juggle many tasks under tight deadlines, comfortable bringing forward ideas
- Experience with Accela products
- Experience in the public sector
- GIS Software experience, preferably with Esri
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.