Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
The Sr. Manager/Manager, Deal Desk is the operational lead providing direct and daily support to the sales organization for the quoting and contracting of software transactions.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Support global sales organization in the quoting and contracting of SaaS and On-Premise software licensing.
- Partner with sales / legal / finance to resolve complex contract issues and develop solutions in compliance with business practices and policies.
- Responsible for drafting and modifying order form/contract language in partnership with legal team.
- Ensure pricing and structure of contracts adhere to company policies and are approved as required by deal approval matrix.
- Finalize bookings and work with finance on deal close process to ensure compliance and minimize booking issues.
- Represent revenue operations on cross-functional teams driving pricing and product development decisions.
- Contribute to evolution of quote to cash process incorporating process efficiencies and automation. Collaborate with IT to drive technology enhancements.
- Publish regular reporting reflecting deal flow, deal data and key KPIs as required by management.
Expertise you will bring in:
- 5+ years of experience in deal support management preferably in a high-tech industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration between finance, accounting, legal, sales operations and sales to help frame and price customer quotes
- Must be familiar with Salesforce.com, CPQ tools, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match and stock plans to all employees
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation