Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
The Operations Specialist will be responsible to follow / adhere to defined operational processes and drive required outcomes primarily in the area of project administration, POs, document routing and reporting using OpenAir, NetSuite and DocuSign.
- OpenAir Administration & Reporting
- Complete project set-up after project pushes from NetSuite into OpenAir
- Pull & distribute utilization and financial push reports from OpenAir
- Set-up new hires in OpenAir
- Process Remedy Force Tickets
- NetSuite PO System
- Enter sub agreement POs into NetSuite with high degree of accuracy; coordinate with Finance on invoicing and closing issues
- Enter sub agreements, change orders, etc. and route for signature/approval in accordance with Delegation of Management Authority
- Travel Expenses
- Coordinate with Finance on questions, routing issues, etc.
- Ad-Hoc Operations Analysis & Support
- Pull data from systems; draft analysis and develop presentations for management review
- Upload & download documents to SharePoint and organize sites
- Support special projects (e.g., process improvement), as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Business Operations or Finance for a project-based services business, preferably software related; however, will consider training the right candidate
- Experience with Open Air, Net Suite, DocuSign and Remedy desirable
- Intermediate Excel and Power Point skills
- Basic SharePoint skills; able to upload, download and organize sites
- Strong writing skills and data analytic skills; ability to clearly communicate information
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A willingness to tackle difficult and complex problems; the drive and work ethic needed to master the knowledge required
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Capacity to react quickly to problems as they arise and meet deadlines under pressure
- An ability to work effectively with highly demanding professionals who value precision, preparation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Very little travel expected, ability to travel if needed
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation