Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Springbrook is a division of Accela, providing cloud-based software solutions to local governments for utility billing, payments, payroll and finance with over 500 customers across the country.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Where you fit:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and customer service and able to thrive in a fast-moving environment. This position provides the highest level of support to our customers, specifically around critical scripting projects with in the Customer Success team. Support will be provided onsite, remotely, over the phone or via email. You will be part of a hardworking team that encourages career growth, collaboration, and work-life balance.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve advanced technical issues, providing both remote and onsite support as needed
- Resolves service tickets escalated from lower tiers
- Leads complex troubleshooting efforts and root cause analysis and implements solutions with minimal supervision
- Supports system installations, upgrades and other maintenance activities for clients
- Reviews client environments and proactively plans and implements changes to reduce problems
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with a wide variety of clients
- Creates and updates documentation
- Provides first class customer service
- Mentors team members and assist them with expanding their skill sets
- Performs other duties as required
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- Experience with all supported Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Reporting – Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting, PowerBI
- .NET experience - C#, HTML/CSS
- Experience with all Microsoft server operating systems and applications (SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with storage technologies (performance, interconnect, data protection)
- An understanding of user expectations and typical IT policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (Internal and Internet), Network Management Technologies and Group Policy
- Experience with information security, including AV deployment, firewalls, data restore/migration, virus remediation
- Experience with cloud computing – Office 365, Azure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with customers, must be able to present to senior level execs
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and debugger tools
- Experience leading cross-functional projects across remote locations
- Self-driven, able to juggle many tasks under tight deadlines, comfortable bringing forward ideas
- Experience with Accela products
- Experience in the public sector
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.