Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
Accela is building out its GTM partner ecosystem and you will be the person building and leading team. At Accela our consulting (professional services) partners play an integral role in our success – this role will be critical in leading our partnership with them on projects and programs needed to support our growth. The Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management and executive oversight of this program and collaborate closely with management teams across Accela’s Delivery, Sales, Marketing, and Product divisions.
As Accela continues to grow its reach and accelerate growth we are building out the reseller / referral ecosystem – the Director will be responsible for strategy, programs, partners and execution around that ecosystem. The strategy will need to include both segment and geographical considerations including our international business. In both of these ecosystems the Director will need to work cross-functionally to ensure the go-to-market alignment including rules of engagement, certification and training programs and P&L management. This role will require a technical understanding and interest to ensure proper vetting, oversight and alignment.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Manage, grow and develop the GTM partner team
- Build core group of partners who will be an integral part of our delivery of Accela implementations and migrating our customers to SaaS
- Support Delivery leadership in initiatives to identify, plan, execute and measure business development initiatives that drive Accela and partner growth on a quarterly basis.
- Champion a data driven culture — Develop, track, and report KPIs that enhance dashboards and inform the ongoing partner ranking and quality monitoring processes.
- Develop and execute reseller / referral strategy to meet both business and financial KPIs
- Drive programs aligned to corporate strategy with partners to fill gaps in Accela’s portfolio especially in areas non-core to Accela’s product and delivery strategy
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or similar post graduate degree preferred
- 8+ years working in partner or BD organizations
- Experience managing contracts or managing partner-delivered professional services engagements
- Knowledge/understanding of channel management, operational and financial models
- Experience building channel relationships and driving initiatives
- Technical knowledge of SaaS products and their delivery
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Professional services experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.