What We’re Looking For:
The main function of the Technical Operations Analyst will be to provide overall governance of tools, systems, and cross-functional processes used within the department. This position is responsible for ensuring that support staff have the appropriate access to internal business systems and confirming that those business systems are set up in a way to support our business needs. The Technical Operations Analyst will also perform a variety of project management duties, including disseminating project information to stakeholders, monitoring the achievement of project activities, developing and maintaining deliverables, gathering data as applicable, and driving the project to produce outcomes.
This is a fully remote position, but to encourage team connectedness (e.g. ease with getting to team off-sites etc.) we prefer to hire individuals within 50 miles of one of our office locations.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Oversee system & process governance within the department
- Responsible for proper system setup of local user profiles and permissions across all systems
- Gather and prioritize user requirements and issues to evolve systems to support departmental needs
- Work cooperatively with the Technology teams to manage projects by setting expectations and priorities, interacting with decision-makers and making sure all agreed upon deliverables are met
- Understand and document functional aspect of existing or new automation and workflow
- Manage periodic review of system access for reasonableness
- Conduct quality assurance and user acceptance testing for system updates and system configuration changes.
- Coordinate with Technology teams during the launch of new programs to ensure systems are setup properly
- Drive operational excellence, stability, and scale by observing strict change control, data governance and release management
- Create and manage internal communications and resources regarding system updates
- Other duties as assigned
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 or more years of experience with at least one year of experience in a technical administrator, business analyst or project coordinator role
- Proven technical and configuration knowledge of integrated business systems
- Technical experience with Salesforce
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to identify, solve and communicate results
- Effective data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong attention to detail, decision making and problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $61,000, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.