What We’re Looking For:
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for providing support across multiple functional areas of Workday (HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent, and Learning), advanced reporting, and security. This role will collaborate with global HRIS team members to enhance existing processes and provide support to resolve complex tasks/requirements. The Sr. HRIS Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will report to the Sr. Director of HR Technology. This individual must be passionate about technology, automation, efficiency, and working in an agile environment.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Provide cross-functional support for Workday modules, including HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent, and Learning
- Leverage deep Workday and systems knowledge to identify interdependencies and clearly communicate business processes, technical implications, and risks/benefits to stakeholders
- Implement and maintain security configuration and compliance
- Develop and deliver complex custom reports, dashboards, and analytics to help drive business decisions
- Configure, test, and deploy system upgrades and enhancements, including semi-annual and weekly Workday releases
- Identify opportunities to increase automation, streamline reporting practices, and reduce the amount of time required to complete specific tasks
- Identify opportunities within existing processes and implement scalable solutions
- Integrate systems and processes as part of M&A activities
- Identify additional opportunities for technology enablement across all HR processes
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- B.A./B.S. with three to five years relevant work experience
- Minimum of two years experience with Workday HCM
- Experience developing and maintaining advanced reports, dashboards, and scorecards
- Proven ability to present data to senior leadership in a concise and meaningful way
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret data
- Strong experience with HCM processes
- Advanced security experience preferred
- Workday Certification highly desired
- Experience leading complicated, cross-functional projects
- Experience implementing enhancements and providing creative solutions in both structured and unstructured environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Enjoy problem-solving and taking on challenges
- Tableau experience is a plus
- ADP Workforce Now experience is a plus
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is ($85,000), with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.