What We’re Looking For:
The Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing Strategy and Analysis is responsible for the monthly digital marketing budget and projected return on investment across high-impact programs and verticals (similar degrees offered across multiple partners, e.g. MBAs). The Senior Analyst, Marketing Strategy and Analysis will be directly responsible for managing up to $2.5M in marketing spend per month across the total portfolio of paid tactics (Facebook, LinkedIn, Partnerships, etc.). This role has ownership of optimizing the health of programs within purview against KPI’s and is responsible for driving innovation and problem solving for programs and verticals.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Performs analysis for high-impact programs/verticals to assess and drive portfolio health, performance, and execution against KPI’s
- Accountable for proactively problem solving on key program/vertical challenges
- Uses strong understanding of program audience segmentation to drive growth
- Actively identifies and executes testing with clear hypothesis and learning agenda
- Uses statistics and analytical methods to strategically approach programs within scope
- Planning and Execution:
- Owns program budget and marketing tactic management for high-impact programs/verticals
- Creates and soundly articulates monthly marketing plan to leadership featuring both short-term and long-term strategic thinking
- Soundly speculates upon projected conversion of paid tactics and likely ROI of marketing spend for programs/verticals within scope
- Identifies and executes upon strong/weak spend opportunities with limited direction from management
- Dynamically and impactfully updates marketing plan using real-time data
- Project Management:
- Responsible for successful and timely completion of both BAU and high-impact projects including new program launches through collaboration with Manager
- Go-to owner of 1 or more business-critical projects
- Influences other teams to deliver projects critical to program growth or health
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree (business or mathematics degree preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and lead generation.
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analytics.
- Experience working with media engines, such as Adwords, web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and data visualization tools, such as Tableau preferred.
- Has a keen interest in and prior experience in digital marketing.
- Is adept at problem solving and can balance strategic thinking with analytical skills.
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel and familiarity with SQL and databases.
- Has a strong work ethic and doesn’t accept complacency.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce).
- Familiarity with R and Python.
- Experience with user experience testing and optimization.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.