This position is for a seasoned Marketing Traffic / Marketing & Creative Operations Coordinator who can quickly understand every aspect of our marketing and creative team’s workflow and production processes. The individual in this role must be proactive and have the ability to keep things moving under pressure and on tight deadlines. The position requires keen attention to detail, organizational skills, adaptability, and sometimes a diplomatic touch.
The Coordinator supports the Traffic Manager in the control of creative project or marketing campaigns. He or she will need to understand how all of the pieces of a project or campaign come together and make certain that everything is accomplished in a timely and coordinated fashion.
In a nutshell, the Coordinator ensures the process works and things get done... and along the way, has fun doing it!
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the queue of projects that are assigned to the creative team, and schedule and track the status and progress of each creative project until completion.
- Projects may include, but are not limited to: websites, organic landing pages, paid landing pages, advertising, emails, and brochures
- Act as liaison between creative team — designers, writers, multimedia specialists, and production artists — and stakeholders across marketing. When job requests come in, communicate with the creative team and its stakeholders to ensure all background info, specs, and resources are available before work begins
- Oversee individual team schedules/workloads for availability of new work
- Communicate with all teams regarding current deadline status and any issues
- Assist with setting due dates for various stages of job completion after consulting with creative team for timing requirements of various jobs
- Support creative team by keeping jobs on schedule; reschedule due dates when necessary
- Provide solutions for efficiency and improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Approach challenges with out-of-the-box solutions while working to continually optimize creative team workflows and processes
- Support traffic team in ongoing platform and reporting configuration changes
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a traffic coordinator role in a medium-large sized marketing creative team
- Highly organized, process focused, and a desire for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong customer relationship skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact with all personality types and with all levels of staff
- Time management and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional problem determination skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience working within an agency or digital marketing department is a plus
- Patient and excellent under pressure
Ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- G Suite (Gmail, GDocs, GSheets, GHangouts, etc)
Working knowledge of at least one ticketing and management program:
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.