Under the guidance of the Chief of Staff, University Partnerships and Services, the Sr. Manager, will partner with leadership and teams across University Partnerships and Programs on project implementation across business cross-functionally.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage cross-functional initiatives with key stakeholders across the University Partnerships and Services team, the entire organization and external audiences as needed
- Identify, plan, manage, and execute projects with a focus on cross-department goals and increased effectiveness.
- Project management for events such as Symposium, UPS all hands meetings
- Drafting of communications for internal updates and notes and for partner facing updates and notes.
- Liaise with other departments as necessary to facilitate project completion and prioritization.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations compliance to standard processes and best practices
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated general understanding of business operations.
- Strong written communications skills
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail
- A comprehensive understanding of Salesforce is required.
- Advanced Excel skills required and database skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.