What We’re Looking For
2U Technology seeks a Product Manager with strong leadership, management and communication skills to join our team. You will work with a team of product designers, business analysts, data scientists and researchers to deliver novel products and product enhancements that will impact and enhance 2U’s academic product.
2U Product Managers serve as business experts who leverage their understanding of the market, business priorities and business processes to contribute scalable product into 2U’s academic product portfolio.
- Implement and/or direct market, competitive product and user research - including evaluation of 3rd party providers and tools.
- Consolidate input from business stakeholders and work with engineering and design teams to drive outcomes.
- Build and maintain prioritized product roadmap.
- Create, advocate and communicate vision for specified products across teams and the organization.
- Guide products through the full software development lifecycle in a deadline driven Agile environment - including product launch and training activities.
- Develop, track and report product KPIs.
Requirements and Nice-to-have’s:
- 3+ years experience directly managing product or in a supporting Product Management role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing roadmaps.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment with a start-up culture.
- Travel as needed up to 10%.
- Experience managing products in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing mid to long-term product strategy.
- Demonstrated authority in managing product with business and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working with product designers and researchers.
- Possesses either an advanced degree or has an equivalent experience with higher education/higher education product management.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.