What We're Looking For:
SEO Analysts crafts and executes strategy for our University partners. He/she will be responsible for growing the organic footprint for a number of 2U Partners. As an experienced SEO, Analysts decide how to invest resources across a portion of 2U-affiliated sites. Enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders to complete SEO projects with the resources of a public company that has already bought in to organic. You’ll act as a thought leader internally and externally with our school partners.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Craft SEO projects for internal teams such as content, technical, and off-page projects to increase revenue
- Prioritize and manage content, link, and portal strategies and projects
- Monitor SEO Performance using BrightEdge, Search Console, Google Analytics, and Internal Dashboards
- Educate internal teams and school partners about SEO best practices and the latest trends
- Perform Competitive analysis in the ever-changing education space
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (in a business, data, or communications related field is a plus)
- 2-4 years SEO/Organic search marketing experience
- Proven track record of scalable SEO tactics
- Successful advocacy for organic search & inbound marketing in your last organization
- Deep understanding of:
- Google Analytics, Webmaster and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools
- Current data visualization tools, Tableau preferred
- Brightedge (or similar SEO platform: Conductor, Searchmetrics)
- Majestic (or similar: Moz, Ahrefs)
- A web analytics platform (Google Analytics preferred)
- Google Adwords
- Search Console
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) and user experience techniques
- Familiarity with paid search marketing and how paid & organic search works together
- Experience creating client facing reporting
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.