SENIOR MANAGER, GLOBAL MARKETING – KIDS AND FAMILY : NEW FRANCHISE
LI – REMOTE (EAST COAST PREFERRED)
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
The SENIOR MANAGER, GLOBAL MARKETING – KIDS AND FAMILY : NEW FRANCHISE will work in a team developing the brand strategy, partnering with development on multi-year product roadmaps, driving always-on live services, and guiding a global cross-functional organization globally.
What You Will Do
- Reporting to the Director, Global Marketing, you will be developing brand strategy and execute global go-to-market creative:
- Execute against brand strategies, target audience, positioning and franchise key performance indicators
- Support building out a long term, global, franchise marketing strategy as well as title specific campaigns and brand/IP development
- Manage the creative and go-to-market elements of global game releaseS
- Develop, Oversee and execute the GaaS, promotions and holiday campaigns working closely with internal and external partners
- Lead marketing collaboration framework process that evaluates metrics, flags opportunities / risks and drives org to solutions that foster positive player relationships
- Work with go-to-market teams to ensure campaign is executed with local nuance tailored to each market
- Provide product / competitive expertise for Development, Marketing and Publishing teams
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis of in-game data, sales numbers and financial metrics and communicate key takeaways to management
- Deliver a consistent voice of the player in concept to develop through to final production and live service execution
- Partner with development team on multi-year franchise roadmaps
- Regularly partner, present and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans, and findings
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Business oriented marketing leader with a proven track record of success and achievement in brand strategy, product and live-service marketing
- Minimum 7+ years experience in marketing roles within gaming companies
- Experience and flexibility working as part of a global org across multiple time zones with a particular emphasis on close collaboration with European teams
- Project Management and coordination across functional groups, studios and external partners / licensors
- Experience working with licensors / licensees
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible environment
- Passion for video games preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $143,000 and $163,400 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.