Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of elite games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
An experienced influencer marketing professional to develop and execute well-reasoned influencer marketing campaigns for some of 2K’s most popular and up-and-coming sports simulation franchises, such as NBA 2K, WWE 2K and PGA TOUR 2K. The influencer manager will collaborate with the Global Communications team and alongside the Americas marketing team. The ideal candidate lives and breathes influencer relations and has experience working with gaming influencers across the sports simulation, action, and fighting genres, as well as lifestyle and celebrity influencers across YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
What You Will Do:
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Americas based in Novato, California, you will serve as a primary strategist and project manager for influencer marketing campaigns in The Americas region, setting measurable objectives, creating strategies, driving tactical execution, and measuring ROI in service of go-to-market campaigns for 2K’s wide portfolio of Sports games.
- Once global campaign strategies are established, drive tactical execution of local go-to-market campaigns in The Americas as a core part of a cross-discipline marketing and communications team, that map to global strategy.
- Day-to-day participation and engagement with local influencers within the NextMakers program, including driving affiliate marketing opportunities within The Americas region.
- Negotiate and paper local market influencer deals; coordinate payments for influencer sponsorships
- Build, maintain, and grow mutually beneficial long-term relationships with influencers and leverage those relationships in support of product go-to-market plans and on-going lifecycle management efforts.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics for 2K’s influencer marketing campaigns and owned channel activations. Use insights and audience feedback to improve 2K’s influencer marketing programs.
- Lead and drive external vendors supporting 2K’s influencer marketing efforts, including but not limited to influencer marketing agencies, talent agencies and freelance contributors. Accurately maintain all budgets and oversee execution of agency work and prioritization of projects.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager colleagues as needed to provide compelling influencer-led content that will engage fans on our brands’ social media channels.
- Have a willingness to complete any other reasonable activity required by the Director of Marketing and the Global Communications team.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
2K is looking for an influencer marketing professional with experience launching video games, ongoing lifecycle management, and a personal passion for the NBA 2K, WWE 2K and PGA TOUR 2K21 franchises. They have a service-oriented attitude and are seasoned project managers capable of motivating, directing, and holding teams accountable for delivering against global campaign plans. They have a long list of established relationships within the gaming and lifestyle influencer space and are experienced in leveraging those relationships in both a paid and earned capacity to drive demonstrable results that meet measurable objectives. They have experience with (or at least a strong interest in) taking a data-driven approach to their influencer marketing strategy. They are versed in and have experience working with social and content platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Twitter, and have collaborated closely with public relations and social media professionals in the past.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related area of study.
- A minimum of 5+ years of influencer marketing work experience, including experience launching video games. PR/marketing agency experience and knowledge of videogames industry is strongly preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of developing well-reasoned, strategic plans, and leading them to completion within scope and budget and achieving set goals.
- Strong passion for videogames, especially sports simulation, action and arcade games.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills. Ability to build strong, lasting professional relationships with internal partner groups and individuals.
- Ability to anticipate necessary next actions and accept responsibility for moving projects toward completion.
- Strong PC skills, experienced knowledge of Twitch/YouTube/Facebook and each platform’s unique features. Familiarity with social listening, video analytics, and influencer marketing tools like Spiketrap, Synthesio, Tubular, StreamHatchet, and CreatorIQ is strongly preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.