Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13 and Cat Daddy Games. 2K’s stable of high quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise*. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2K.com.
- Marketing support functions such as partner coordination, game KPI tracking and competitor tracking etc.
- Administrative tasks such as deck building and translation, minutes writing, courier arrangement etc.
- Collaborate with functional team/publishers on assessing new content for product offerings
- Liaison with media and creative agencies
- Manage the internal approval process for all consumer facing marketing materials
- Monitor, review, evaluate and report on all marketing activity and results
- Moderate travel required (industry events, developer visits, sales support/satellite office meetings)
Keys to success in this role:
- English and Chinese language fluency
- Well organized and meticulous
- Passion for NBA/basketball and general knowledge of the games preferred
- Driven, Proactive and Independent
Reporting to the Marketing Director in Singapore, the Marketing Executive will be responsible to assist China Marketing Manager for :