***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
As a Senior UI Artist at 31st Union, you will have a significant role in shaping the visual art to support the overall game design and user experience on our project. You will collaborate with others from diverse disciplines like design, art, and engineering to help craft a rich and immersive interactive experience, that balances the needs of gameplay design and art direction. We love games that play well and look great; our view is that well designed UI / UX positively contributes to a great overall game experience.
- Develop and support UI and UX design needs in accordance with the project's artistic direction and game design philosophies
- Mock-up UX wireframes, collaborating effectively with game design and art to visually represent game design intentions
- Work with both Game & UX Designers to Concept, iterate, and produce assets throughout all stages of development from pre-viz to final game assets
- Create and maintain a cohesive UI style guide with leads and key stakeholders
- Prioritize, plan, and organize UI asset creation, working with development partners on how best to deliver and execute on the creative vision and ensuring delivery of Triple-A game quality visuals.
- Identify and implement best practices, workflows, and pipelines to improve team effectiveness to continuously look at self and professional development
- Learn and research new tools and processes that help to elevate the quality of the UI deliverables and to improve the workflow within the development team.
- Strong UI abilities that demonstrates a strong grasp and understanding of the needs of UI in an interactive game experience
- Well Organized
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience in a prototyping software (XD, balsamiq, axure, etc.)
- Experience working in game engines (e.g. UNREAL, Unity, and other propriety or commercial engines), design toolsets and production pipelines is strongly desired
- Proficiency in production software such as Photoshop, Illustrator (or equivalent software for asset generation) is required; Motion graphics and animation proficiency is a major plus
- Knowledge in 3D is a plus but not required
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
Please note that 31st Union and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. All correspondence will come from an official 31st Union or 2K domain account.