Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
The Business Planning and Operations team’s mission is to enhance business decision making through data analysis and strategic insights. We are looking for a high-performer to join our team to work with ZipRecruiter’s business and operations leaders to drive growth and operational efficiencies.
The Manager of Business Planning and Operations will work closely with business stakeholders across the company to discover operational insights, perform data analysis, and be in charge of coming up with and implementing initiatives that take advantage of those insights to drive revenue and profitability.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and possesses strong leadership skills to work with executives across all functions to get things done. You will be working directly with VP and C-level executives across the company. This role is a great training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs and future CEOs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a trusted business operations and analytics partner to business leaders and stakeholders
- Support operations decisions using analytical frameworks and a data-first approach
- Turn ambiguous questions into clear analytical problems, and solve them using data
- Provide clear and accurate interpretation of state of business by defining KPIs, managing reporting, and protecting data integrity
- Define and champion initiatives that directly impact top- and bottom-line growth
- Mobilize cross-functional teams to execute on strategic and operational insights
- Inspire, mentor, and grow junior members of the Business Planning and Operations team
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or other quantitative fields; MBA is a plus
- Proven track record as a thought leader and subject matter expert (business or technical)
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- Comfortable in unstructured and ambiguous problem solving environment
- Experience with managing or mentoring junior team members
- SQL knowledge required; Python knowledge preferred
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, or other analytically-driven roles at a high-growth company (ie, Analytics, Business Operations, Strategic Finance, etc.)
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice