Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The Business Planning and Operations team’s mission is to enhance business decision making through data analysis and strategic insights. We are looking for a high-performer to join our team to bring our sales strategies to life.
The Business Operations Analyst will work closely with the finance, sales, product, and strategic partnerships teams to support ZipRecruiter’s strategy, planning, and analysis efforts. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and communication skills as well as the desire and ability to drive projects forward by collaborating with and influencing sales and finance leaders.
We are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, a proven track record of delivering multidisciplinary projects, and advanced business problem solving skills to work with executives across all functions to both establish financial objectives and execute against them.
- Proactively partner with sales, finance, and revenue operations in creating and managing short and long term KPIs, forecasts, and business/go-to-market models
- Lead cross-functional projects and build consensus with stakeholders to make data-driven decisions on topics including: financial forecasts, ROI analysis, customer LTV, growth strategy, process improvement, and operational optimizations
- Build financial models to drive insights, identify key drivers of growth, and share analysis of our key financial and operational metrics to leaders across our our sales, finance, and product teams
- Bring new thinking and ways of doing things to the function, as appropriate, including analyzing and pushing new metrics and performance indicators to help identify trends and improve forecasting accuracy
- Because our team is constantly looking for new opportunities to drive growth for ZipRecruiter, you will have the chance to work on a wide range of initiatives across our business.
- Passion for turning data sets into meaningful insights. SQL experience is a plus
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis while maintaining a focus on business impact
- Detail-oriented and ability to problem-solve in both individual and in group settings
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills while interfacing with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Proactive thinker looking to build processes that scale
- Strong financial modeling skills a plus
- 2+ years experience in consulting, finance, or a strategic/analytical/business process role at either a high-growth company or a medium-to-large sized organization with a track record of strong performance
- Academic background in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Applied Math, Statistics or a related discipline
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice